In order to open a pdf file on iPhone you need to follow these steps:
- Open iBooks by tapping its icon
- Tap the “PDFs” button at the top of the screen. It looks like a little square with a folded corner and a magnifying glass
- Tap the PDF you want to open, then tap it again in the iBooks PDF reader to open it for reading or viewing.
Open a PDF File On iPhone
Method 1: Open PDF File on iPhone with Google Drive.
- Open the Google Drive app and select a file.
- Tap on the three dots icon in the upper-right corner of your screen, then tap “Open in.”
- When prompted to choose an app, tap “Always.”
Step 1. Go to https://www.gmail.com/ , sign in your Gmail address.
- Go to https://www.gmail.com/ , sign in your Gmail address and click “My Drive”
- Upload the PDF file of which you want to open on your iPhone.
- Click Open>Google Docs (which is an option for opening PDF files).
- Open the file with Google Docs and start editing it as you wish!
Step 2. Click “My Drive”, then upload the PDF file you want to open on iPhone to your drive.
To open the PDF file, follow these steps:
- Click “My Drive” from your iPhone browser, then upload the PDF file you want to open on iPhone to your drive. If you don’t have My Drive account, click here for more details about how to create one.
- Once uploaded successfully, click “Open with” icon in the top-right corner of your Google Docs interface;
- Finally, select “Google Docs” and click “Done”.
Step 3. After uploading, open the PDF file with Google Docs by clicking it, and tap “Open with” >”Google Docs”.
Step 4: The document will open in Google Drive’s mobile app. You can then edit or share it as you normally would.
Method 2: View PDF Files on iPhone Using Adobe Acrobat Reader
Once you have downloaded the app, open it. You will see a lot of options on its screen. But, the main thing you need to do is click on “View” and then choose “Open file”.
Now, choose any PDF file that you want to view on your iPhone. After choosing your desired file, tap Open button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Step 1. Go to “App Store”, search for “Adobe Acrobat Reader” app and then install it on your iPhone.
To open a pdf file on your iPhone, you will need to:
- Go to “App Store”, search for “Adobe Acrobat Reader” app and then install it on your iPhone.
- Launch the app and go to the home tab (it will show you all downloaded files).
- Open file by clicking on the file in list or simply drag and drop it into this program window, whereupon you will see a page of the PDF document appear, ready for viewing
Step 2. Step 3. Launch it, go to “Home” tab > “Open File”, then browse to find and open the PDF file you want to view in it.
You can now view the file you’ve chosen; once opened, you’ll be able to adjust its properties as usual: font size and style, color scheme (black & white or grayscale), file name formatting (PDF1 or 1st_draft), etcetera.
Method 3: Read PDF Files on iPhone Via Mail or Safari App
If you want to open PDF files on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then there are a few ways you can do it. The easiest method is to use the Mail app and attach the file as an attachment in an email message. Just follow these steps:
- Open the Mail app on your iPhone and compose a new message with your contacts or existing emails in mind
- Attach any PDF files that you want to read onto this email (you might need to save them first if they’re not already in your Dropbox account)
- Send it off! The recipient should receive it within seconds after pressing “Send” button on their device.
Step 1. You can transfer the PDF file from computer to mobile phone via email or cloud storage service like Dropbox and iCloud, but make sure that both computer and mobile phone are connected to internet during the process, otherwise this method won’t work for you at all.
Step 2. Open your mail client on PC and attach the document file from your computer’s hard drive by clicking “Attach” button in the “Compose new message” window or directly drag & drop a DOCX or PDF file into an open email draft in Microsoft Outlook 2016/2013/2010 or Apple Mail app on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite/10.9 Mavericks/10.8 Mountain Lion/10.7 Lion OS X Yosemite Mail App (v2) V2 OS X Mavericks Mail App (v1) V1 OS X Mountain Lion Mail App (v3) V3 OS X Lion Mail App (v1) V1 From then on you could notice the attachment icon next to it in the preview pane of this window.*
Step 3*a: If you have set up iCloud account with Apple ID credentials before setting up iTunes on iPhone 6 Plus 4G LTE 16GB Black Smartphone with nano sim card slot & 128GB SD Card Slot – International Version? Or want use other 3rd party apps instead then follow these steps below:-
After transferring, you can use either Safari or Mail app on iPhone to view and open the file you have just transferred from computer to your phone through an email attachment or URL of cloud storage platform like Dropbox’s website or iCloud’s website (depending on which way you choose.)
Now that you’ve learned how to transfer PDF files from computer to iPhone, you can get a clearer understanding about how to open PDF file on iPhone.
If you want to open PDF file on your phone with Mail app, then firstly open your Mail app, and then compose a new email message; when the compose window pops up onscreen, choose “attach” button in the lower right corner of the window, next select “file” button from three options given under Attach Files section and finally choose an existing file from where you want it to be attached or tap “+” icon at bottom-left corner if there are no existing files for sending over this particular email message.
The next step is choosing whether or not to merge all selected files into one single attachment or send each uploaded file as separate attachments in separate emails (you should always opt for merging since it saves time).
After selecting either option to turn back towards the main screen and press send button at top right corner of the window; now go back home screen again then tap App Store icon so that iTunes store opens up automatically after which search Microsoft Word app in search bar provided below left side menu bar near top middle part of iTunes Store interface.
Then download free version firstly before upgrading if required by tapping respective upgrade button beneath its description box; once downloaded successfully launch newly installed Microsoft Word Mobile application by tapping its icon present at the bottom left side corner area within the Apps list page present on iPad’s home screen’s main menu bar area just above Spotlight Search feature.