What do you do when a comment on your Instagram post is too offensive to keep around, but you don’t want to delete the entire post and lose all of the likes it has? If you have been looking for an easy way to delete comments on Instagram, then this article is for you!
Why Delete Comments On Instagram?
Deleting comments on Instagram is a personal decision that you’ll need to make for yourself. On one hand, deleting comments can help you avoid potential conflict or confrontation with other users. However, deleting your comments could also make it harder for others to understand or read your posts. Ultimately, it’s up to you whether or not you decide to delete your comments on Instagram.
How to Delete Comments On Instagram
If you’re looking to get rid of a comment on Instagram, there are a few different ways to go about it.
One way is to use the “Report Comment” feature on Instagram. This will send the comment to Instagram’s moderators for review and possible removal.
If you’d rather not wait for a response, you can also delete the comment yourself. To do this, open the comment and tap on the three lines in the top left corner. From here, you’ll be able to select “Delete.”
Deleting Instagram comments in bulk
Deleting Instagram comments can be a hassle, but it’s totally possible with a little know-how. Here are four tips for deleting Instagram comments in bulk:
- Use a Comment Deleter. A comment deleter is a tool that helps you delete multiple comments at once. This is the best method if you have a lot of comments to delete.
- Use the Comment Deletion Tool. Another option is to use the comment deletion tool on Instagram itself. This will allow you to delete individual comments, as well as whole posts. It’s not as comprehensive as the first option, but it’s more straightforward.
- Use a Third-Party App. If neither of the above options works for you, you can try using a third-party app. For example, Delete Comments by Hashtag has an app that lets you delete multiple comments at once. You can also use apps like CommentDelete or CommentKeeper to do the same thing on a per-comment basis.
- Follow Instructions Exactly. Finally, make sure to follow instructions exactly when deleting Instagram comments.
How to Delete Comments On Instagram Using apps
Instagram is a great way to keep up with friends and family, but it can be tough to manage all the comments. Whether you’re trying to get rid of a comment that’s gone too far or just wants to clean up your account, there are a few apps you can use.
- Clean Master: This app is great for getting rid of junk files and improving performance on your phone. It also has a tool called “Cleanup Comments” that lets you delete comments from Instagram.
- Google Photos: If you want to delete a comment from an individual photo, you can use Google Photos’ “Edit in Google Photos” feature. Just tap on the photo, select the comments tab, and select “Delete Comment.”
- Facebook: If you want to get rid of a comment on your Facebook page, go to the post, click on the three lines in the top left corner (next to the “Share” button), and select “Remove Comment.”
Comments are a big part of social media and for good reason. They allow us to share our thoughts and feelings with others, and to engage in conversation. But sometimes comments can get out of hand, or we might need to delete one for various reasons. This guide will show you how to delete comments on Instagram using the app’s settings, as well as how to block commenters from specific accounts. Thanks for reading!